The Life and Times of a busy bookseller, her husband and Gordon setter dogs in North Norfolk.

Wednesday 14 September 2011

I was really excited the other day when Stephen Booth the author bought a book from our site.  I know its daft, but authors that I read (and I do read his books regularly because I think they are very good, and I do enjoy detective fiction ) I have a job relating to as real people, they are sort of 'mini gods' in my world.  Thus when  I get a book order from such an author I find it hard to believe.  I do know it is from him, and not another Stephen Booth, as I have mentioned his books to him, and the book I sold him was a childrens detective fiction book set in the Peak district, where he sets his crime novels too.  Maybe 'my' book will get a mention in his next book! Anyhow - he seems really friendly and pleasant, which is always good to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment